VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

Shut up and go on. Your life is waiting.

- What do you think are you doing?
- Well, I was... I'm crying. 
- How come? You can't cry in here, little lady.
- HOW COME? People cry all the time, sir. 
- Maybe they do it outside, but not in here, little lady.
- I've seen everyone crying in the world we live in, and it's     caused by pain
- Pain? What's that? I think I used to know what "pain" mean.
- But who are you? and why are you talking as if you were... you know, dead?
- 'Cos I am, little lady. 
-  So it means I AM DEAD TOO, sir?
- No, it means you need someone to ask you: What the hell are you doing with your life, little lady?
- But... 
- No, there's no reason for you to be sad. If you want to come here, you must forget these feelings.
- Where are we exactly? Is this place heaven?
- What makes you think this is heaven? Heaven doesn't exist, neither hell. 
- But there must be something! I mean, if heaven and hell don't exist, how do you call this place, sir?
- My pretty little lady, this is just the end of your career. You are the only one who choose what's next. With every step you take you are writing your end. And this is gonna be how you're going to end, little lady.

Heaven, hell, dream or nightmare. 
Everything and everyone has something to tell us. 
Good or bad, but something at the end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario