VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

domingo, 23 de enero de 2011

No more talk for a while.

Isn't it great when you talk but your mind is empty? Not empty like you're a fool, but empty of feelings. 
You can't feel anything 'cos what you want to feel is not right/wrong or it doesn't even exist


What do you want me to say? I like your new haircut? Well, I will tell you I like you your new haircut, but don't expect me to smile and hug you. I'm not allowed to feel any more. Not until what I really want to feel could be possible.
I won't show my feelings until I don't receive them first. Selfish? Maybe, but I've learnt I have to take care of what's mine.

It's time I start to take care of my heart. 
Isn't it great when you have no words to say but I want you back?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario