VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

THE LIST



1.- Make me happy.
2.- Don't take me for granted.
3.- Hug me.
4.- Kiss me even if I tell you not to.
5.- Be patient, I have "those" days.
6.- Be my friend.
7.- Don't promise me you're going to be there forever, just be there.
8.- Don't buy me presents.
9.- Don't laugh when I dance.
10.- Give me a notebook and a pen. There's always the need to write anything.
11.- Don't pretend you like my hobbies. You like them or not. It's ok.
12.- Treat me like a child when I'm ill.
13.- Don't break my dream. Some day I'll get it. Vogue. (yeah, some day)
14.- Respect my dog as you respect me. Bruce.
15.- Cap ou cap pas? CAP!
16.- Let's explore the world.
17.- Stay the night even if we argue. There's always gonna be a place in my bed for you.
18.- Don't play. If you're planning to leave, just go, but don't use me.
19.- Don't tell me I'm cute. There's only a person in the entire world who can call me cute.
20.- be ready. I'm not a 50%, 80% girl. I'm gonna give you my 100% if you're in this with me. 
21.- LOVE ME AS I AM


So... do you still wanna join me in this trip called my life?



.

1 comentario:

  1. eres tan tan tan... (L)

    mhhh... tienes un chicle con papel?

    ResponderEliminar