VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

Desde el infinito y mas alla

Primero de todo quiero disculparme por las posibles faltas (escribo esto desde el telefono movil).


I'm gonna write this in English cos am feeling like a real English right now (at least am a 99% as my BB says). There should be like loads of words I can't even say, but I know what they mean. There should be like even more expressions I don't get, but I'm on my way (Im such a great student).
There are thousands of feelings to be learnt, but I've already got so different faces for all of them (some of my faces have already a number).
Do you know why am writing this? Aha, me neither. All I know is I need to remind myself who I am (and writing is almost a 90% of who I really am).

From Manchester, where's always sunny.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario