VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Incoherence.

I love that feeling.
I loved that moment when I was feeling that feeling.
I wish I were stronger. 
I wish you were here.
I pray to somebody, not like God -sorry believers, I'm not such a good fan.
I pray to my people who are there, taking care of me, somewhere over the rainbow.
I dream about you. Him. Her. I dream constantly. 
I miss something I used to have. I miss something someone's taken from me.
I need to take some days off. 
I should not care. Fuck'em. I should not listen to them. Not again.
I know. I know who we are. I know what we feel. 
I know how much we love each other.
I know it won't last forever. 


I need to change. I need to stop saying I'm sorry
"I'm writing, I'm sorry" 
"Don't say sorry, you're doing what you love." << True story.


What I'm 100% sure right now is that nothing I've written is true or false. Anything can change.

As I've said, I'm taking some days for me. I'll be back soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario