VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011

Get out. Run away.

I could start saying what's in my mind right now, ¿pero a quién le importaría? 
One wants to read a blog to forget their own issues, para evadirse, to find that feeling, ése exactamente que te hace sentir mejor, that makes you feel someone else is feeling even worse than you. It makes you happy. I don't want you to think I don't agree with that but I'm tired of that bullshit. 


¿Sabes? Empezó quemándome por dentro, bajando hasta lo más profundo de mi ser, desgarrando cada ápice que podía atarme, recordarme, vincularme a lo que era yo antes. Selfish, irresponsible, illegal, disturbed, annoyed,... Oh, espera no, yo no solía ser así, ni si quiera por aquel entonces. I'd say... I was supposed to make people happy, to try and get happiness for them, 'cause they were so damn tired they gave up on everything -  lucky them I was there. 


As I was saying, I let it come in, I allowed him to know my secrets, to go deeper, deeper than nobody has ever gone; what now? Now I feel betrayed, frustrated, irritated, devastated. Not cos of him but cos of me. How was I that stupid? I used to be loads of things but stupid...Not "stupid" in this way. You know what? That's how I know I'm in love - by asking you to leave, to run away 'cause I don't want you to lose yourself 'cause of me. 


Te pido que te vayas, que te alejes, que huyas y me dejes. 
I ask you to forget, to erase, to start all over again - without me.
Te pediré siempre que sigas adelante, que saques fuerzas de ultratumba, que recorras el mundo y sientas la libertad.
I'll ask you to be happy, to find your soulmate, to be a better men. 
I will ask you everything I know you can get.
Ya que el secreto de los desafíos es proponerte los que son posibles.

1 comentario:

  1. it's great my dear swarowsky!
    jajajaj!
    te debo un café :)
    love you!
    (L)

    ResponderEliminar