VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Do you want to create a myth?

When it comes to love, we tend to create myths. Myths about wild lovers and wild dates - for those who like danger and spontaneity. If you're not one of them, then you are such a romantic, planning how your perfect lover would be, your perfect partner as a model of conduct, as if he/she would never fail, as if she/he would never disappoint you. But you know what? Myths maybe worked for Greeks to tell us some stories, but when it comes to love,... Oh dear, what you find in a myth is a mix of lie and wish. So here you have! What you need to create a myth is think about how amazing you told your boyfriend he was last night, and how much you want to get to understand him and football.
My personal opinion about myths is that they're not healthy, 'cos they make us vulnerable to reality, we're afraid of our expectations (aka: MYTHS.)


I'm not that kind of person. Yeah I know what you're thinking about me and I'm pretty sure it's not about me being a little princess, right?

Here's the point:
- You think you know me (lie)
- You want to be such a "little princess" as I am (wish)

See? Just that easy and you already have a myth about me. You must improve your imagination and leave me and my myths for those who really deserve it. That would be really nice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario