VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Just a Little Confession

Secrets
We all have secrets, right? What's the point? I mean, we're complaining about this fucked up society which is based on lies but, aren't lies a kind of secrets? 
Like when you lie to your boyfriend by telling him how wonderful he was during sex - except he wasn't that magnificent nor you were having that much fun. It is a lie, right, but it's also hiding a secret of yours, the fears you have about your relationship and how badly would affect it if only you spell it out. Just for once. 
Confidence barely existent. One of my biggest secrets-ish. Lies surround me everyday while I play the nice girl, the almost constant smile on my face, my craziness, my impossible laugh. All of these, lies. Lies and more lies hiding my secret. Or should I say secrets? I don't really know how to talk about it, it's so weird. Did you know when I laugh so crazily and my eyes get all watery... Did you know those tears aren't made of happiness? Did you ever wonder why I need to create happy moments during the day-light? I almost force it so badly that I'm afraid one day my world will collide, collapse against itself and this wall of lies I'm creating. 


Aren't lies powerful and deadly at the same time? 

The worst kind of secrets, the ones that make you feel a stranger when the sun goes down. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario