VIVE TU VIDA COMO QUIERAS QUE SE RECUERDE, NO COMO QUIERAS QUE SE IMAGINE.

lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Prove it. Show it. Leave me.

It wasn't your fault, but it wasn't his neither. So what do we do next, uh? This feeling of being a complete failure with no reason, just because. It sucks, doesn't it? 
"Sometimes love just dies, and that's it". This is so true, so relevant, so, so, so empty. Your mind, my mind, needs proofs to stop caring about someone, not because you both stopped loving each other does it mean your mind erases everything. I wish! 
I'm just so tired, so so tired of being a teenager (my last chance though) with so many feelings and so little space to fit in. 

You know that time when you thought "He was the love of my life, we had just bad timing". 
I really meant it. I swear I believed every single word. Love, Life, We, Bad, Timing. At least I felt better back in those days. Now it's like... Really? It was really nothing to you? It didn't mean a single thing to you?!

How ironic is life... You told me, months ago (years, lives ago) that you loved when I wrote about you on my blog. I didn't write that much about you in that time, my dear. Now that you're gone for good, my words seem to want to talk to you 24/7. 

You had it and you know it. You had so much power. You could have loved me instead of putting me behind you pretending you didn't notice. You were the one. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Para no importarte es lo único sobre lo que escribes. Será también lo único en lo que piensas?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No sé si me conocerás mucho o poco... Pero te lo digo yo: soy mucho de decir las cosas en voz alta (escribirlas, en este caso) para que así, a la larga, yo me acabo autoconvenciendo que puedo superarlo. Sí, mis posts son bastante inestables, en uno escribo sobre que ojalá no le hubiese conocido y otro en que daría cualquier cosa por volverle a ver. Así que sí, ultimamente es lo único en lo que pienso y es penoso.

    Me daré un poco más de tiempo, I guess.

    Cristhina.

    ResponderEliminar